We have an opening in Larsen & Toubro Limited in their Shared Services Centre, located at Pune. Details given below :
Position : Supervisor – Operations (Vendor Management Systems)
Qualification : M.Com OR B.Com+Diploma
Experience : 7 to 12 years
Job Profile :
1. Domestic / International Vendor Bill Processing for all locations in the country.
2. Domestic payment activities for vendor processing
3. TDS return filing, attending and clearing TDS Notices (Optional)
4. Ledger Scrutiny and analysis for vendors
5. Managing the communication channels , query resolution and the team.
6. Bank Reconciliation
7. Knowledge on TDS (Tax Deducted at Source)
Location : Pune
Salary : Commensurate with experience and qualification
Please send your updated CV if you match the above criteria.
Receive Job Alert via Email
Hurits Consulting walk-in on 14 Oct 2017 for Android Developer position for Bangalore location
Job Description: – Must have extensive Android application development experience.…
Hurits Consulting walk-in on 14 Oct 2017 for Java Developer Position for Bangalore location
Job Description: – Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable…
SRIT India walk-in on 14 Oct 2017 for Software Developer position for Bangalore location
Primary Requirements: Good communication skills for client interaction. Worked on…
Bytemark India walk-in ON 14 Oct 2017 for Front End Web/UI Developer position for Bangalore Location
Job Description: Your main duties will include creating modules and…
Bytemark India walk-in ON 14 Oct 2017 for Java Developer position for Bangalore Location
Job Description: The Java Developer is responsible for the development…
- Software Developer – Freshers – Immediate Joining – Chennai on
- Experis IT Private Limited is hiring Java Developer/ Fresher for Bangalore location. on
- Flipkart is now hiring for Mobile Developer (android/ios) in Bangalore. on
- Standard Chartered Scope International Pvt. Ltd, Walk-In On 3 October 2016 for Automation Test Engineer position for Chennai location on
Add some widgets to this area!