5. Change History
8. Flow Chart
9. Help File
10. Bug Reason form preparation
11. Other technical documentation related to Project
12.Database related works
13. Product Enhancements
14. Change request management
15. Customer complaint management
16. Unit Testing.
17. Application development using 5 Layer Architecture
18. Implementing all security related concepts in application.
19. Developing applications with adherence to Coding Standards
20. Developing applications with adherence to Design Standards
21. Developing applications with adherence to Application Standards
22. Developing applications with adherence to Database Standards
3. ASP.Net / C#
5. J Query
7. SQL Server
9. Telerik Controls.
10. Web Services ,WCF, WPF
12. Mobile Conversion of Application
13. Auto Mailing
15. Graphical Reports
16. Crystal Reports
17. Business Intelligence.
18. Advanced Security Concepts – SQL Injection Attacks, XSS – Cross site scripting etc.
19. Performance Tuning of heavy applications
20. Database tuning for performance.
21. Load Management
22. Custom User controls
23. Products experience.
24. Unit Testing
2. Experience – 1 to 4 years’ experience
3. Professional Course – A Post Degree Professional Course in Dot Net is preferred.
4. Project Experience – Products based experience with high complexity, advanced security and performance tuning with large databases is what we require.
5. Desired soft skills – Commitment, dependability, team work, Consistency, Ability to withstand pressure on tight deadline projects, Punctuality, Disciplined, Ethical behaviour, delivering as per client deadlines.
Round 2 – Face to Face – Technical Round
Round 3 – Coding a Form
Round 4 – Debugging on JSM Software product – 5 Bugs to be resolved
Round 6 – Final Top Management Interview
Round 7 – Final HR Round and Finalisation of Employment terms and conditions.
We at JSM strongly believe that a person takes a few months to understand a company’s culture, products and systems. Historically speaking we have come to a conclusion that the first year of any person in an organization goes in learning and settling down. The second year the person with more experience of a company’s products, systems and processes is able to contribute to the organization and in the process of actually implementing what he or she has learned further grows in life and in the organization. Hence we strongly believe that for any kind of association to be meaningful as well as profitable for both company and employee a long term association is a must. Consequently we encourage all candidates who are looking and can commit to at least a minimum of 2 years of association with JSM to apply.