Business/Advanced Business Analyst
About the Department:
IT System Management is the unit responsible for more than 40 global IT systems at Novo Nordisk including the operation, maintenance, support and development of these systems. The systems are used on a global scale by all areas of the business from R&D to Sales and are critical to the execution of key business processes such as development, manufacturing, sales, finance, etc. This position is responsible for recruit system at Novo Nordisk covering maintenance and support spanning multiple company codes and multiple countries. The recruit is among the most critical IT systems in Novo Nordisk and they are used 24×7 by thousands of users worldwide.
• Excellence in business and system understanding
• Demonstrate pro-activeness and ownership
• Manage own time planning and timely deliverables
• Communicate and involve relevant stakeholders
• Enhancing good team spirit and high degree of knowledge sharing
• Compliance with QBIQ
• Participate in system operation and maintenance in IT System Management.
• Change/ Release supporter
• Incident support
• Problem support
• Configuration Management
• Test coordination / Validation
MSC, MBA, BA or similar graduate degree in relevant field (Software Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration)
4-6 years of experience with IT
3-5 years of relevant technology experiences
Exposure to pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
At Novo Nordisk, we use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes. We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal