- Responsible for design, implementation of multimedia/networking products on Mobile Platforms with primary focus on Mobile platforms based on Linux.
- Responsible for design, implementation, reengineering and maintenance of middleware/ Control framework and application layer for multimedia products on Mobile platforms.
- Institute process methodologies to enable efficient design/development and ensure introduction of “First time right” products.
Education and Experience Required
- BE/BTech in Computer Science with around 1-5 years of industry experience
- Excellent in IPhone/IPad, iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa framework programming
- Sound understanding of OOD/OOA concepts
- Hands on with C++ and C programming languages
- Hands on with Multi-threaded application and thread synchronization
- Hands on with mobile UI design and concept
- Strong multimedia background with the focus on streaming video and audio or networking is a plus