- AM/ GWM – Applications
- -Suitability Tech
- The Suitability program delivers a technology solution to support many regulatory directives and requirements globally. The solution covers many different aspects of the client and trade lifecycle:
- Capturing data from clients, from multiple channels (online and paper)
- Algorithmically determining, from the captured data, the clients appetite for risk and their understanding of different investment products
- Calculating the risk the different products clients may invest in
- Pre-trade checks to ensure all trades made for a client are suitable
- Post-trade checks to evaluate various aspects of each clients overall portfolio
- MIS, enabling reporting to internal compliance and external regulatory bodies
- The program is global and delivers to all jurisdictions. Regional Product Managers will have the opportunity to work on multiple applications, as part of a global team spanning EMEA, America and Asia and partner with stakeholders from various functions and JPM offices.
- Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Design and implement complex and robust Suitability Platform solutions using enterprise technologies like
- & Rest/ Webservices and adhere to SDLC best practices.
- Analysis of the requirements.
- Creating detailed design documents
- Coding using
- technologies like
- , Springs, Web Services, Extjs, JMS and Appway
- Perform Unit testing
- Doing the peer code review and involved in integration testing.
- Providing support to the development team in resolving the issues encountered in Dev, integration, UAT, production environment.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in designing and developing complex Java/ J2EE enterprise applications in medium to large scale IT Projects.
- Strong design and coding experience with proven ability to deliver solutions ability to be able to do hands-on coding is a must.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English, which are critical to interfacing with stakeholders across US/ EMEA.
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Risk Management and Finance methodologies is an advantage
- Technical Skills:
- Very strong Core JAVA and J2EE technologies.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies : Java 7, Spring, Webservices, RestServices, Extjs, JSP, Servlet, HTML, Xml, JMS, Jersey, Jaxb, Ibatis, Hibernate, JPA
- Good database skills, experience in Sybase, Oracle; knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Linux, Tomcat 7, Websphere
- Experience with Eclipse, Netbeans, Glassfish
- Experience with Quality Center, Jira
- Knowledge of Svn, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with Cucumber, Fitnesse
Experience with UML for design documentation like class and sequence diagrams
Any of the following will be an added advantage:
- Appway, jBPM, Drools
- Experience to Agile development lifecycle, Scrum Methodology will be a big advantage
- Sun Certification (SCJP, SCJD) will be an advantage
- Spring Integration, Mule ESB