- Job Description :
We are looking for an iOSDeveloper
- who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross- functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit- test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. REQUIREMENTS:
- software development experience.
- Have published one or more iOS
apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective- C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS
frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third- party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Please refer to the Job description above