Fully competent in the area of Java, J2EE, ADF, JSP, Servlets and Weblogic.
Preferred Qualifications: BS or MS degree or equivalent. Experience relevant to functional area. Around 4-7+ years of software engineering or related experience.
1. Develop, test, implement and maintain various programs and tools across My Oracle Support Suite.
2. 4-7+ years of experience with hands on in Java and J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, ADF etc.
3. Candidate should have exposure to Application servers like Weblogic,Oracle Application Server etc.
4. Candidate should be flexible enough to take on challenging assignments based on the business requirements at hand
5. Candidate should be willing to learn new tools/technologies to perform responsibilities in the most productive manner.
6. Provide status to peers and management on regular basis
7. Candidates should be able to drive the product development from the initiation through complete development cycle.
Required Skill Sets:
1. Good knowledge of java and associated J2EE, ADF, Struts technologies.
2. Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture.
3. Exposure to application servers like Oracle Application Server, BEA WebLogic
4. Strong teamwork skills and ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
5. Fairly Good understanding of Database concepts and SQL ,PLSQL
6. Experience working on Linux based operating systems
7. Good communication skills and right attitude to work
8. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
9. Ability to prioritize and multitask
Salary: Not Disclosed
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization