Company : Cipla
About Company : Cipla was established in 1935 with the vision of making India self-reliant and self-sufficient in healthcare. Today, we are one of the world’s largest generic pharmaceutical companies with a presence in over 170 countries. We are renowned for making affordable, world-class medicines that meet the needs of patients across therapies. We also offer services like consulting, commissioning, plant engineering, technical know-how transfer and support.
Job Role/Designation : Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Qualification : BE/BTech/BSc/MSc
Experience Required : 1 – 6 Years
Job Description :
Job profile for QC includes but not limited to following:
- Handling of different QC instruments and Calibration of different QC instruments like KF, Autotitrator, Calorimeter, TGA, Particle size analyzer, HPLC and GC.
- Handling of In process samples, process validation and cleaning validation samples.
- Familiar in chromeleon software review and submission of sequences.
Job Profile for Production includes:
- Handling all the equipments.
- Knowledge on SOPs related to API production.
- Shop floor activities.
Documents Required :
- 2 Passport size photographs
- One Photo ID Proof
- Updated Resume
Salary Offered : Best In The Industry
Job location : Bangalore
Official Website : www.cipla.com
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Time : 09:00 AM To 02:00 PM
Walk-in Date : 07th February 2016
Walk-in Venue Details :
Cipla Ltd, Virgonagar,
Old Madras Road,
K R Puram, Bangalore-560049.