ACI Worldwide Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer 2016 in Bangalore.
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
No.of Vacancy: 01
Salary : NA
Details of ACI Worldwide Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer 2016
• Analyze requirements and prepare technical design documents
• Develop software according to the designs
• Develop automated unit tests and functionality tests
• Participate in production release and troubleshoot production issues
• Performs other duties as assigned
|India – Bangalore|
|1 year experience or a fresher with good Java J2EE skills|
|•1 year of progressively complex, full SDLC experience using J2EE and/or Spring/Hibernate
• Strong skills in analysis, design and programming
• Solid understanding of OOD, design patterns, and multi-tier architecture for web applications
• Familiarity with one of Java web development frameworks, Struts, Spring MVC, JSF, GWT, etc, and one of test frameworks such as JUnit, JWebUnit, Selenium, HtmlUnit, etc.
• Strong programming skills of SQL and stored procedures, preferably Oracle and SQL Server
• Working knowledge of open source technologies, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Eclipse, etc.
• Familiarity with broad spectrum of Web 2.0 technologies, principles of UI design, cross-browser optimization/enhancement, and Web Services APIs (SOAP, REST)
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies such as Scrum and XP
• Ability to work under pressure and produce results in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
• Ability to learn fast and adapt to ever-changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a positive and a can-do attitude
• Must be a self-motivator and be able to work with minimal direction
ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments (UP) company, powers electronic payments for more than 5,000 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and enablers as well as 300 of the leading global retailers rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments. In addition, thousands of organizations utilize our electronic bill presentment and payment services. Through our comprehensive suite of software and SaaS-based solutions, we deliver real-time, any-to-any payments capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete omni-channel payments experience.