- Project Profiling
- Experience 4 to 10 Years
- SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related technical or scientific field.
- The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- The ideal candidate must have minimum 5 years of hands on experience with CoreJava
- The ideal candidate must have experience with design and development of web services (REST & SOAP) across multiple platforms, including the service development, architecture design, build and deployment activities.
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience designing & developing e-commerce solutions using
Java1.5 and above, XML, Spring Framework and other web technologies.
- The ideal candidate must have experience with Relational Database Systems (MySQL, Oracle or DB2) and JDBC.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in unit test frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito or jMock)
- SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
- Masters degree.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and advanced Javas
- cript frameworks (AngularJS, NodeJS or BackboneJS).
- Experience with large scale e-commerce website product development.
- Experience with No SQL Databases (MongoDB or Cassandra)
Salary:INR 9,00,000 – 19,00,000 P.A
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – eCommerce , Internet Technologies
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
- Please refer to the Job description above
Sears IT & Management Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Sears IT and Management Services (India) Pvt. Limited, also known as Sears Holdings India (SHI) provides corporate IT services to Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:SHLD) and its family of companies including Sears Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation. SHI works as an extended arm to the core Information Technology (IT) team of SHC, located in the United States, in developing and maintaining mission-critical systems used by SHC subsidiaries. At SHI, our world-class professionals provide exemplary services to help SHC generate more value for its customers and shareholders. Established in December 2009, Sears Holding India is one of the fastest growing captives in India. Featured as one of the Golden Companies by Economic Times in 2011, SHI recently won the CSI Award for Excellence & Innovation in IT and IT Excellence and Innovation Award from Knowledge Resource Development & Welfare Group. SHI’s leadership was also recently applauded by the World HRD Congress and the MD, Alok Kumar won the Emerging Leader of the Year Award, and CPO, Santosh Panicker won the HR Leadership Award & the Chief Human Resource Officer Award. Its innovative talent management strategies own the organization an Award for Talent Management under the 7th Employer Branding Awards endorsed by World HRD Congress. The huge success of SHI fetched the 2013 Global Excellence in Outsourcing (GEO) Award for its parent company Sears Holdings Corporation.
A place abuzz with technological excellence, SHI today has a headcount of over 1200 associates. Read more about us on our site https://searsholdings.in/