- What you would be doing…
- Working with the design and backend teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Developing user-facing features by translating UI/UX wireframes
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Optimizing client side application for maximum speed and scalability
- Brainstorming and contributing ideas to our product
Who we think will be a great fit…
- We are looking for a right-brained Front-End Web
- who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Youre smart enough to work at top companies, but youre picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). Youre experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 0-3 years of experience in frontend design and development
- Bachelors or Masters in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one for example you are a hacker in true sense!
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- You know markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3, at the back of your hand
- You have a basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- You might have dabbled with image authoring tools such as Gimp or Photoshop
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- You understand code versioning tools, such as Git
- Youre so much fun to work with, that if you were working on the weekend, wed want to join you.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, M.Tech – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization