Job Description: Develops tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services, etc.). Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system internals.
Your responsibilities may include:
– Understand the system requirements and new functionality of software releases.
– Support in generating test requirements & test plans
– Design test setups and develop test code for testing functionality and performance of the systems
– Execute and analyze test results, report issues and generate formal test reports
– Interface with various test equipment like Spirent test center, Ixia tools, R&S tools
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
– 4-8 years’ experience in C / TCL programming on Windows or Linux.
– Knowledge of Java or scripting languages like Python/Perl is a plus
– Experience on L2, L3, L7, DSL, WLAN, 802.1X, QoS and IPv6.
– Strong analytical skills for problem abstraction
– Strong knowledge of IP-based networking protocols
– Familiarity with standard software engineering practices for version control, configuration management, testing, root cause analysis, and quality assurance
: Software Engineering
: India-India, Bangalore
: Full Time
: Jan 29, 2016