1. Interact with patients suffering from various ailments and counseling them for health outcomes management through inbound and outbound calls.
2. Enroll patients into the Patient Support CRM
3. Collate health records related data from consenting patients
4. Handling patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs.
5. Capture details related to Adverse Drug Reactions reported by patient in pre-defined templates
6. Responsible for managing the compliance and adherence of patients enrolled.
7. Manage customer expectations – response time & attitude with effective communication
Interested Candidates Can Send their Resume to below Mail ID
1. Qualifications: Bachelor in pharmacy/life science graduates Preferred.
3. Good communication and convincing skills
4. Empathy and willingness to listen and relate
5. Fluent with English / Hindi
6. Computer Skills Knowledge of MS-Office
7. Ability to work in a process driven/ structured environment
Salary: Will Match Industry Standards
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Motilal Hembram
Contact Company:Indegene LifeSystems Pvt Ltd
Address :Aspen Block G4, 3rd Floor, ,Manyata Embassy Business Park ,Outer Ring Road, Nagawara,BANGALORE,Karnataka,India
If you are interested, you can walk in for the Interview on 12-Feb-2016 in between 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM. You can send across your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, for us to take the discussion forward.
To know more about the company you can log on to our website – www.indegene.com
Indegene Lifesystems Pvt. Ltd.