- Java Developer
- Location: Bangalore, Whitefield, ITPL
- Education & Relevant Experience (in brief):
- Any Graduate from any discipline with good academics
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis, design and development using Java 1.5 + version and above (IO, Threading, Oops)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using ExtJS, Java, J2EE and
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, PLSQL procedure and function
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Write well designed test table and must have efficient coding experience
- Good verbal and written Communication skills
- Key Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement web-based Java applications user interfaces by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; fixing bugs and conducting unit test cases for the respective fix or enhancement
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation using Eclipse editor and Browsers console
- Completes applications development/maintenance by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Troubleshooting development and support production implementation and post-production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Desired Skills :
- Java JDBC, Jax-Ws,
- framework, Hibernate, Soap, Rest, CQ5 and JQuery, Java parsers (DOM and SAX), JDK 1.5 version and above
- Knowledge on Web Service Security, SAP
Salary:INR 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Please refer to the Job description above
Kennametal Shared Services Pvt. Ltd
Kennametal Shared Services in Bangalore – The Company was started in 2005 with a focus of leveraging the Kennametal’s presence in Bangalore and the talent available in India. Teams focus on the global needs in the areas of IT and Engineering. Global IT team in Bangalore has grown in size over the years with increased global responsibilities and delivers shareholder value and customer satisfaction through 24×7 operations as well as transformational IT projects for the company. Teams leverage various process frameworks and latest tools / technologies to deliver ultimate customer experience. The team demonstrates strong commitment to continuous improvement activities by effectively benchmarking various internal IT processes and metrics. Employees enjoy the experience of being part of end-to-end IT services in a flexible and fun work environment and also find time to contribute to the society through the company’s CSR initiatives.
Contact Company:Kennametal Shared Services Pvt Ltd