|Job opening ID||50|
|Roles and responsibilities||• Working closely with other developers leading the other platform development.
• Deliver across the entire application life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to
• Working directly with Developers and Product Managers to conceptualise, build, test and
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant
• Build prototypes at scoping stage of projects.
• Working with the Internet Developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support
• Build the interface with focus on creating a beautiful and elegant user experience.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
• Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with
• Optimising performance for CDL mobile applications.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies and design.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Attend industry events/conferences.
|Skill set||Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
Experience with the Android SDK Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar
database management system Familiar with Eclipse General –
Understanding of other compiled languages Experience on web service
integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) Experience of development using web
technologies Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
Experience building web and native apps Experience using social media
APIs Using version control (e.g. SVN) Excellent debugging and
optimisation skills Creative design skills A passion for beautiful
design. Creative flair and strong visual sense.
|Upper salary range||1,00,000-3,00,000|