Automation Test Engineer – Selenium Testing
Location: Bangalore, India
• Candidate with 5+ years of experience in White Box Testing.
• Experience on web and mobile application testing
• Experience in writing automation test cases in one or more of the similar tools/frameworks – Selenium,Selendroid, Appium, CodedUI, or Robotium.
• Windows, Linux platforms based automation, manual QA, performance/load (not just execution, but also designing frameworks/scripting/maintenance)
• Proven understanding of white box and black box testing techniques
• Working knowledge of source control systems, configuration management and Agile development methodologies.
• Understanding of using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries.
• Ability to work independently and take ownership
• Self-motivated, Proactive and Self-starter
• Should be able and willing to learn new things quickly
• Excellent Communication skills – both verbal and written
• Visible achievements and high performer
Education & Experience
• The candidate must be an Engineering Graduate from one of the top engineering schools in India (Preferably IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani etc)
• 5 to 9 years of white box testing experience, preferable from Product companies.