Job Description :
1.Technical & Managing work comprises of content generation, review, direction, strategy, project management, timelines and presales support
- Understand the basics of editing Keep abreast of the different types of deliverables and the style of editing for the various types of deliverables.
- Understand the various style guides.Learn to cross-check for style, flow, alignment, layout, etc.
- Develop an eye for detail, accuracy, and consistency in content and style.
- Develop language, grammar skills punctuation, spelling, word choice, and format with minimal grammatical mistakes.
2. Review assignments/tasks for accuracy, consistency.
3.Apply standard practices in editing content
AMA style, Vancouver style etc.
Desired Profile (Education, Experience, Key Skills)
Only post graduates (life science background/English/ or any other post graduate degree if the resource has copy editing experience
2-5 years of experience
Experience in copy editing
Salary: Not Disclosed
Role Category: Other
PG – M.Sc – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Indegene LifeSystems Pvt Ltd