- As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
JAVA Senior Developer
- – SAP Sourcing Development/Product Sustenance team
- PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- SAP Sourcing is a key part of SAPs portfolio of procurement applications and it comprises strategic sourcing, contract lifecycle management, and supplier management. The solution offers a combination of software, services, and support that can empower customers to manage their entire strategic sourcing-to-contract process via an on-demand or on-premise deployment model.
- The candidate will be working in a Scrum-based agile mode designing, implementing, and releasing enhancements to SAP Sourcing. We are looking for expert
- with excellent engineering and integration skills and have the ability to design and build elegant software solutions to solve complex, real-world problems. The candidate should also be customer focused and have an aptitude for translating business requirements into technical solutions to ensure customer success
- EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- BE/Btech/Mtech/ME/MCA from reputed institutes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for designing products and solutions
- EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- In the role of a Scrum team Architect you will be responsible for
- Perform high-level analysis of customer business requirements and architect end-to-end solutions that meet those requirements on price/performance/scalability
- Translate system requirements into High-Level overall product design
- Provide direction to development sub teams for new development items and enhancements in coding, testing, documentation, go-live and maintenance support activities
- Jointly responsible for ensuring the quality of the product along with the Product Architect and Product Manager
- Guide and influence team members to accomplish the teams technical and schedule goals
- Driving adoption of newer cutting edge technology within the organization through knowledge sessions, adoption of the same in the product etc.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:M.Tech – Computers
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- 7 to 10 years of experience in software development/Architecture
- Strong technical and development skills in Core
- and J2EE technologies (using Eclipse IDE).
- Good knowledge and experience in any of the following JBOSS, Weblogic or other app servers.
- Skills like
- performance tuning, SAP NW-
- administration, DBA (advantage).
- SAP NWDS, NWDI infrastructure (advantage).
- Strong experience in Architecting, Designing and delivering enterprise solutions
- Ability and willingness to learn and scale up in new technologies quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- WORK LOCATION
- SAP Labs, Bangalore
- SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: email@example.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Additional Locations:No Selectio
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India’s mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.