Software Developer 3–160005DC
If you want to stand out of run of the mill techies or software developers, you shall be delivering a product this world wants to use.
For example, multi factor authentication, password less authentication and biometric authentication. Single factor username/password based authentication is not sufficient in today’s world as username/passwords are often compromised and password strengths are often weak. We are looking for someone who can come up with path breaking and innovative solution for strong authentication. In this role you are going to stand out and the world will follow you. Unlike other software, which impacts only tech world, your mobile security solution will be used by everyone, who uses mobile phone.
If you are interested and have the burning desire to provide the best solution to the world and derive satisfaction out of providing world class solution. We are looking for the following position.
The ideal candidate will have thorough understanding of iOS Operating System and its network and security architecture. The candidate should be very passionate about platform security features, always hooked on latest developments in the iOS/Mac world. You should have a strong vision or idea about how you want to secure iOS devices if you were to be a Mobile Entrepreneur. Not to mention that you are an outstanding Objective-C programmer and not a person who builds castle in the air. In addition you should have the following technical skill set.
– Must have 4+ years Objective-C/C++ development experience
– Experience writing iOS applications
– Good knowledge of iOS OS concepts
– Must have sound object-oriented programming skills
– Expert understanding of networking, local data caching and multitasking on iOS
– JSON/SOAP/RESTful web service experience an advantage
– Experience working with authentication products an advantage
– Understanding of cryptographic concepts and programming an advantage
– Experience leading small development teams an advantage
– Must have prior experience delivering complete applications
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
: Product Development
: Regular Employee Hire
Receive Job Alert via Email
Hurits Consulting walk-in on 14 Oct 2017 for Android Developer position for Bangalore location
Job Description: – Must have extensive Android application development experience.…
Hurits Consulting walk-in on 14 Oct 2017 for Java Developer Position for Bangalore location
Job Description: – Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable…
SRIT India walk-in on 14 Oct 2017 for Software Developer position for Bangalore location
Primary Requirements: Good communication skills for client interaction. Worked on…
Bytemark India walk-in ON 14 Oct 2017 for Front End Web/UI Developer position for Bangalore Location
Job Description: Your main duties will include creating modules and…
Bytemark India walk-in ON 14 Oct 2017 for Java Developer position for Bangalore Location
Job Description: The Java Developer is responsible for the development…
- Software Developer – Freshers – Immediate Joining – Chennai on
- Experis IT Private Limited is hiring Java Developer/ Fresher for Bangalore location. on
- Flipkart is now hiring for Mobile Developer (android/ios) in Bangalore. on
- Standard Chartered Scope International Pvt. Ltd, Walk-In On 3 October 2016 for Automation Test Engineer position for Chennai location on
Add some widgets to this area!