- Want to help create tomorrows Internet experience
- As a leader in the broadband network equipment industry, our solutions enable Communication Service Providers to deliver quality experiences for Internet customers around the world. And that quality experience is no exception for Sandvine Team Members.
- Recognized as one of Canadas Best Workplaces by Great Places to Work Institute for 8 consecutive years, our Team Members have the opportunity to develop, support and promote our solutions that have real business impact to our global customers. Their ideas are heard and transpire into reality, helping to shape tomorrow’s Internet .
- The Perks User Experience:
- Ability to work with some of the smartest people on the planet
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities- we are a global company
- The Requirement:
- You are one of the smartest people on the planet
- You will be a part of a global Automation Framework Development team that works closely with the engineering groups (Development & QA) to strategize, design, implement and support the test automation infrastructure for the existing and upcoming product features, build tools for reporting and other engineering requirements.
- Enabling virtualization in automation infrastructure to support different hypervisors [eg: kvm/esxi etc]
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- End-to-end module ownership for Automation tools
- Identify gaps and areas of improvement in the existing automation infrastructure and propose/implement improvements.
- Build tools to improve engineering productivity.
- The Match-up Benchmark:
- Technical Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering
- 2 years of work experience, preferably in telecom/networking companies
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (preferably TCL, iTCL, Python etc)
- Good database knowledge (preferably Postgres, SQL etc).
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, Unix operating system, SCM (preferably ClearCase), OOPs.
- Strong development experience preferably in automated test harness, schedulers etc
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Basic networking knowledge, understanding of networking topologies but not mandatory
- Soft Skills:
- Effective communication skills
- Quick learner, ability to working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work closely with the customers, gather requirements and provide support
- Team player
- “Sandvine can offer what others can’t – A better experience”.
- Want to find out how
- Join our Sandvine Careers group on LinkedIn
- Follow-us on Twitter @SandvineCareers
- Like us on Faceboo
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
- Please refer to the Job description above
Sandvine Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd.