- CS RFT –
- – Job Description – Associate – Bangalore
- About J. P. Morgan: J. P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our client s’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world- and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
- Domain: We are part of Risk & Finance Technology Line of Business. Our group is responsible for providing risk measurement and reporting services for the firm. We measure market risk, credit risk and other aspects of financial risk, provide stress-testing services for the fi rm’ s trading portfolios and produce risk metrics that are used across front office, middle office, and several senior managers across the firm. In addition, the group is also responsible for providing finance support for the entire firm.
- Team: The Data Acquisition (DA) Team is responsible for sourcing data from across the firm into the Risk & Finance repositories, reconcile the data to the authoritative sources, make adjustments for data gaps, storage and distribution of the data. The team deals with large volumes of data with databases to the tune of 100TB in both Oracle and Exadata. The tech stack is primarily Java/J2EE, Abinitio/ Informatica, Databases (Oracle/ Exadata) , Reporting (BusinessObjects, Tableau) etc. . A major multi-year initiative is started to build common frameworks and applications to support data convergence across Risk & Finance platforms.
- Role Description
- As a Senior
Java Developer in the Platform team of Risk & Finance Technology group, the candidate will work with AD lead to ensure successful analysis and Development of a number of high profile, complex, technical milestones that are core to the success of the Risk & Finance Technology Program.
- Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- – Design and implement complex and robust Operational Platform solutions using enterprise technologies like Java/J2EE
& Oracle Databases and adhere to SDLC best practices.
- – Interface with business and technology stakeholders from across the globe in understanding their process requirements and implementing solutions.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Experience: 8 – 11 yrs
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:M.Tech – Computers
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required Qualifications
- – Minimum 8 years of experience in designing and developing complex Java/J2EE
enterprise applications in medium to large scale IT Projects.
- – Very strong design and coding experience with proven ability to deliver solutions – ability to be able to do hands-on coding is a must.
- – Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, which are critical to interfacing with stakeholders across NA/ EMEA/ APAC.
- – Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills Technical
- – Very strong Core JAVA
- – Good database skills.
- Desired Experience / Skills:
- – Experience with Risk Management and Finance methodologies and concepts
- – Knowledge of financial products such as securities, credit products and derivatives
- – Experience with data analysis, big data, data warehouse and business intelligence environment