1. Core hands on experience in Java.
2. Strong experience in Automation Testing (Selenium) Environment.
3. Strong on Java Programming (a minimum of 2 years of experience required) mandatory
4. Selenium, Appium, Calabash, Cucumber and other open source automation tools expertise
5. Strong on Database skills, mainly in Oracle\SQL Server
6. Good understanding of object oriented programming, J2EE architecture, .NET, etc
7. Good in troubleshooting and providing best solutions for automation
8. Good knowledge on test automation framework design and development
9. Ability to come up with automation test strategy, plan, design, coding using best practices\high standards and implementation effectively
10. Willing to join in 30 days time.
** Willing to join in 30 days time.
** Candidates having more than 30 days official notice period are strictly not eligible. (Negotiable Notice Period, Being in Bench, Could be negotiated by leave adjustments) scenarios not accepted.
** All candidates as per above skills are eligible to attend to interview.
No. Of Positions: 6
Designation : Sr. Automation Test Engineer
Exp: 2 – 5 Years
walk in Date: 3rd October 2016 (Monday)
walk in Timing: 10 am – 2 pm.
venue details : Standard Chartered Scope International Pvt. Ltd.
(A wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK)
Address: Scope International, Digital Zone II, OMR, Karapakkam,
Chennai – 96
Land Mark : Karapakkam TCS Bus Stop.
NOTE:Interested candidates can walk in with updated CV