1. Interact with various infrastructure support groups and application development teams during issue resolution, change implementation, outages, etc.
2. Work with project lead for reviewing recurring incidents and having permanent fixes in place, process and performance improvements initiatives, status reporting etc.
3. Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
4. Perform coding to written technical specifications.
5. Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
6. Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
7. Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
8. Performs related duties as assigned.
1. Should have good understanding of 3 tier application architecture.
2. Should be actively supporting the deployment of .NET based applications on servers.
3. Demonstrable Software Development experience.
4. Demonstrable Software Deployment experience.
5. Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
6. Ability to code automations for maintenance and alerts.
7. Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
8. A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
2. Secondary: SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, IIS.
Softbiz Solutions Pvt Ltd , established in 2010, is a leading designer and manufacturer specializing in the development and marketing of computer peripherals and Accessories for consumer electronic products in India. We are ranked the 15th most valuable company among India’s top 100000 manufacturers. Over out 0.5 million pieces of cabinet,Keyboard & mouse Inbuilded for Audio,speaker and usb port 4No’s etc., annually and are positioned at the 13th in equity value among all India’s top manufacturers.
Company : Softbiz Solutions Pvt Ltd
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs: 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Walk-In Date : 25 Sep – 20 Oct 2017
Softbiz Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
C-101, 10th floor, Supermart 1,
DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon – 122002.
NOTE : Interested candidates can directly walk in with updated resumes.